South Park Cartman Beach Towel
Going to the pool or the beach? Don’t forget to bring a towel! Whether you are drying off after catching some waves, soaking up the summer sunshine, or using it as your new favorite bath towel, this South Park Cartman Beach Towel lets you take Cartman with you everywhere you go.
- Made of: 52% cotton, 48% polyester
- Made of terry fabric, making the towel more water-absorbent
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships within Canada.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman