South Park Cartman Embroidered Hat
Get 20% off with code FALL at checkout!
Simple yet classic, this South Park Cartman Embroidered Hat gives a nod to this favorite South Park character with each wear. With a colorful Eric Cartman carefully embroidered onto a black background, this iconic hat is a must-have accessory for Cartman fans.
- 100% bio-washed chino twill
- Unstructured, six-panel, low-profile
- Pre-curved visor
- Self-fabric tri-glide buckle closure - antique brass
- Size: 6 5/8" - 7 3/8"
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships within Canada
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman