South Park Cartman Salvation All Over My Face Adult Short Sleeve T-Shirt
20% off with code FANFAVS for a limited time. Exclusions apply.
Nothing—not even a bag of Cheesy Poofs—is as satisfying as feeling His salvation all over your face. Just make sure you don’t get any in your eyes to avoid any STDs (Salvation Transmitted Diseases). Comfortable, hilarious, and available in multiple colors, this South Park Cartman Salvation All Over My Face Unisex Short Sleeve T-Shirt will make any South Park fan laugh out loud with each wear.
- This is the perfect tee to lounge around in!
- Fit: This crew neck shirt is comfortable and lightweight.
- Made of: 100% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton and 90/10 Cotton/Polyester in color
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Additional Information: Its design is drapey and easy to wear on the go or while lounging at home.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman